Vacation Retreat with Sensational Master Suite
About This Plan
- Ideal as a vacation retreat or overlooking a golf course, this design features a dynamic master suite that occupies the entire second floor and opens to a balcony deck. Another deck wraps around three sides on the first floor.
- The master suite has its own fireplace, a vaulted ceiling with skylights, an office and a morning kitchen with a dumbwaiter to and from the kitchen below. The bedroom overlooks the great room. Two large walk-in closets and a luxury-filled bath with a laundry chute complete the suite.
- Downstairs, a free-standing fireplace separates the great room from the sunken sunroom, and beams dress up the vaulted ceiling. From the great room, you step up to the kitchen.
- Ceilings: 8' standard first floor.
- Foundation options: slab or crawl space. Please specify when ordering.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,143 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,400 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 743 sq. ft.
- Balcony / Veranda: 224 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 50' 0"
- Depth: 28' 0"
- Max ridge height: 25' 11"
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick