Vaulted Ceilings Abound
About This Plan
- This four bedroom house plan gives you great interior spaces made all the more special by vaulted ceilings in the breakfast room and the master suite, including a separate vault in the bath.
- The family room is spacious and features a fireplace flanked by built-ins. French doors lead to the rear porch which is covered up to 8' in depth. The deck extends from there giving you more room for outdoor enjoyment.
- The kitchen easily services the dining room through a short passageway. And with the garage steps away, unloading groceries is a breeze.
- The study can serve as an extra bedroom if needed with its own bath.
- Upstairs, three bedrooms plus a loft with downsloping ceiling complete the home.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,347 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,212 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,135 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Half bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Basement, Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4 or 2x6
- Width: 80' 0"
- Depth: 58' 8"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 640 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"