Vaulted Living and Dining Rooms
About This Plan
- Vaulted ceilings in both the living and dining rooms make the space seem so much larger.
- Each room is brightened by triple windows.
- Double doors close the family room off from the foyer to lessen noise.
- Two columns and a fireplace plus corner windows enhance the family room
- The front-facing den provides a quiet work or rest space.
- All the bedrooms are on the second floor, with an open rail balcony allowing views of the foyer below.
- NOTE: Additional fees apply when building in the State of Washington. Contact us for more information.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,325 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,408 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 917 sq. ft.
- Covered Patio: 96 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 44' 0"
- Depth: 70' 0"
- Max ridge height: 25' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 690 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick and Truss