Versatile 3-Bedroom French Country Home Plan
3 - 4
About This Plan
- This exquisite French Country home with a striking exterior offers an inviting entryway and a 3-car garage.
- The dining room just off the foyer leads to a large, walk-in pantry and continues to the heart of the home, which features a large island, endearing breakfast nook, and a fireplace with surrounding built-ins.
- Two french doors off the family room invite you to a spectacular screened porch, including an outdoor kitchen. Beyond the porch, a patio provides additional room for entertaining.
- The main level master offers a prestigious tray ceiling, 5-piece bath, and dual custom closets. On the opposite side of the home, two additional bedrooms share a Jack-and-Jill bath.
- A bonus room above the garage provides room to expand when necessary.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,629 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,629 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 546 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 380 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3 or 4
- Full bathrooms: 2 or 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Monolithic Slab
- Optional Foundations: Walkout, Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 89' 0"
- Depth: 61' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 995 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Framing Type: Stick