Versatile 4-Bedroom Craftsman House Plan with Optional Lower Level
4 - 6
About This Plan
- Your options are endless with this versatile 4-bedroom craftsman home plan, which features an appealing brick and board-and-batten exterior, convenient 3-car garage, and a welcoming covered front porch.
- Inside, a great room with a fireplace is open to a versatile dining area and spacious kitchen.
- Enjoy easy entertaining and convenient meal prep in your well-appointed kitchen, which features a large island with seating and a walk-in pantry.
- The main-floor master suite becomes your private retreat, where you’ll enjoy backyard views, a 5-piece bath with a walk-in shower, and a large walk-in closet.
- The upper-level loft space is filled with possibilities while three upper-level bedrooms share a full bath.
- The optional lower level plan includes two additional bedrooms, a full bath, a generously sized rec room with kitchenette, and a bonus room with a walk-in closet.
Optional Lower Level
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,933 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,716 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,217 sq. ft.
- Optional Lower Level: 1,358 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4, 5, & 6
- Full bathrooms: 2 or 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement, Daylight
- Optional Foundations: Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 75' 8"
- Depth: 52' 10"
- Max ridge height: 31' 8"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 1165 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side, Front