Versatile Mountain Ranch Plan with Optional Sports Court
About This Plan
- The optional lower and upper levels of this Mountain Ranch home provides the homeowner a versatile design that can be tailored to fit their family's needs. This plan is exclusive to Architectural Designs.
- A flex space and home office frame the foyer, while the combined family room and kitchen flow onto a covered porch through an oversized glass door. The gourmet kitchen hosts a prep island and the adjacent pass-thru pantry includes a utility sink and more cold storage.
- For privacy, the owner's suite is set apart from the secondary bedrooms and includes its own porch, 5-fixture bathroom, and walk-in closet.
- Upstairs, two optional bonus rooms sit on either side of the staircase; a total of 1,433 sq ft.
- The optional lower level is an entertainer's dream with a home theater, family and games rooms, three bedrooms, exercise space, and a sports court.
Optionally Finished Lower Level
Optionally Finished 2nd Level
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,755 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 3,755 sq. ft.
- Sports Court: 1,395 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 984 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 1,433 sq. ft.
- Optional Lower Level: 3,937 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Optional Foundations: Stem Wall, Monolithic Slab, Daylight, Slab, Crawl, Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 116' 1"
- Depth: 106' 0"
- Max ridge height: 28' 1"
- Area: 1128 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0" First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss