Versatile Single-Story Ranch Home Plan with Office
2 - 3
About This Plan
- This appealing single-story house plan features a clapboard and shake exterior, welcoming covered front porch, and a 2-car garage.
- Inside, a spacious great room with a step ceiling is open to the dining area and kitchen, providing clean sightlines and easy entertaining.
- The well-appointed kitchen boasts a snack bar for casual meals and a walk-in pantry.
- A study or third bedroom off the great room offers versatility and convenience.
- The tucked-away master suite features a walk-in closet and 4-piece bath with an oversized walk-in shower.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,737 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,737 sq. ft.
- Deck: 144 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 110 sq. ft.
- Optional Lower Level: 1,737 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2 or 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 56' 4"
- Depth: 60' 4"
- Max ridge height: 24' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 477 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick And Truss