Versatile Sloping Lot House Plan
About This Plan
- With its signature gated entry tower heralding a fresh new solution for difficult, narrow uphill lots, this Craftsman-inspired house plan wraps a versatile feature-packed floor plan with an exciting exterior.
- This is a smaller version of house plan 2364JD and features the same flowing floor plan with the great room open to the kitchen and dining room.
- A bedroom on the main floor can serve as a home office.
- The master suite shares the upstairs with two bedrooms plus conveniently located laundry.
- Related Plan: For a larger version, see house plan 2364JD (3,090 sq. ft.).
- NOTE: Additional fees apply when building in the State of Washington. Contact us for more information.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,950 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,037 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 913 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3 or 4
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 40' 0"
- Depth: 44' 0"
- Max ridge height: 36' 0"
- Type: Drive Under
- Area: 1129 sq. ft.
- Count: 5 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0" First Floor / 8' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss