Victorian Cottage Plan with Screened Porch and Library
About This Plan
- Ornate gables decorate the exterior of this Victorian Cottage house plan, while inside, thoughtful details fill the interior.
- Double doors open to a spacious foyer with the living room to the left, complete with a bay window.
- This home's more traditional floor plan strays from the norm with a semi-open concept layout, separating the living, dining and kitchen into more intimate living spaces.
- A double-sided fireplace warms the library and parlor, which flows into the formal dining room. The island kitchen hosts a built-in breakfast nook that overlooks the screened porch.
- Three bedrooms reside upstairs, including the master bedroom with a sizable walk-in closet. A flex room across the hall provides access to the laundry closet and an upper deck.
- A side entrance leads to the mudroom with a built-in bench and pocket door that conceals a powder bath.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,895 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,570 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,325 sq. ft.
- Deck: 321 sq. ft.
- Screened Porch: 388 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 59 sq. ft.
- Upper Deck: 164 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3 or 4
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Optional Foundations: Slab, Crawl, Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 54' 0"
- Depth: 51' 0"
- Max ridge height: 30' 2"
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 16 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick