About This Plan
- A delightful front porch wraps around the living room and foyer of this Farmhouse plan with Victorian touches.
- Part of the foyer is two-story and can be seen from the open rail hall above.
- The living room is huge with sliders to a rear patio.
- But the largest room in the house is the grand family room with a fireplace as the center of attention.
- A bay window in the morning room brings in extra light.
- The spacious master suite is on the upper floor and has a private deck and sitting room.
- From the hall, you can step out onto the front deck.
- IMPORTANT NOTE: Due to state regulations, the CAD version may not be sold to residents of Alabama, Louisiana, New Mexico, Tennessee and Texas. If residing in any of the aforementioned states, the PDF version does not come with a release to make plan modifications. Please contact us for more information.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,749 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,404 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,345 sq. ft.
- Covered Patio: 193 sq. ft.
- Deck: 179 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 302 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 76' 8"
- Depth: 50' 4"
- Max ridge height: 31' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 514 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 10' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 7 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick Or Truss