Victorian Farmhouse House Plan
About This Plan
- A lovely Victorian turret houses both the family room and the master suite above it in this Farmhouse house plan.
- The foyer is open to both the family room and the dining room behind, with interior columns to add charm.
- There's a built-in desk off the kitchen that works well for homework or surfing the web..
- A functional mud room near the garage gives you a half bath and a bench and lockers for great organization and storage.
- Two important designs features on the second floor include a huge walk-in linen closet and a second floor laundry room.
- There's another built-in desk with two windows that face to side of your lot.
- The jack and jill bathroom connects bedrooms 2 and 3.
- In the master suite, a romantic fireplace and bayed sitting area are added benefits.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,309 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,008 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,301 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 30' 0"
- Depth: 67' 0"
- Max ridge height: 32' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 491 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Rear
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0" First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 10 on 12