Victorian Farmhouse Plan with Grand Wraparound Porch
About This Plan
- A grand covered porch wraps around the living room and great room of this stylish 4-bed Victorian Farmhouse plan.
- Double doors close the living room off from the foyer, should you want a quiet spot for working or entertaining.
- The informal area in back spans over 40' wide giving you uninterrupted views from the kitchen to the great room fireplace.
- Four large bedrooms on the second floor include the spacious master suite that has a delightful sitting area.
- The laundry room is also on this floor, right where most of the laundry is generated.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,727 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,296 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,431 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 62' 0"
- Depth: 39' 0"
- Max ridge height: 33' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 522 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0" First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 10 on 12