Victorian-inspired House Plan with Upstairs Bedrooms and Laundry
4 - 5
About This Plan
- This Victorian-inspired hose plan has a large front covered porch with ornate details and a roof with finials.
- As you enter the home you will be greeted by a stunning 2-story entry. To the right of the entry, you will find a formal dining room with a tray ceiling. On the other side of the entry, you will find a wonderful office with a built-in credenza.
- Further into the home, the great room is warmed by a fireplace. The large kitchen includes a walk-in pantry and a large island. A breakfast nook accesses a covered patio off the rear of the home.
- Upstairs you will find the bedrooms. The massive master suite includes his/her vanities, a soaking tub, a walk-in shower, an enclosed toilet, and a walk-in closet. Bedroom 2 has access to its own bathroom while bedrooms 3 and 4 share a jack and jill bathroom.
- Back on the main floor, the home's 2 car side load garage accesses the home through a convenient mudroom with a bench and lockers.
Optional Lower Level (+250)
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,073 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,570 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,503 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4 or 5
- Full bathrooms: 3 or 4
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 62' 0"
- Depth: 51' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 560 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0" First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 16 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 6 on 12