2 - 3
About This Plan
- This vacation house plan is ideal for the sloping lot and is just the right size to make great second home while it lives large enough to be a full time residence. The exterior is a mixture of stone and board and batten siding.
- This home is similar to house plan 92319MX and it includes an optional basement that can be finished to include a recreation room, two bunk rooms, and a full bath.
- The kitchen, dining area, and family room are all part of one open vaulted space. The family room has a stone fireplace and access to the wraparound porches that enjoy views on two sides of the house.
- The master suite has a large vanity big enough for one or two sinks and the master bath is layed out so that you can include a walk-in shower or a soaking tub and separate smaller shower.
- A half bath, pantry, and laundry closet complete the main level.
- The upper level includes a spacious bedroom, a private bath, and a loft open to the family room below. The area above the family room can be floored to add a third bedroom.
- The screened porch and wraparound porch connect you with the outdoors and the wraparound porch gives you the ability to rotate the house on the site in different ways to take maximum advantage of the views.
- Related Plan: Get a smaller version with house plan 92319MX (1,187 sq. ft.).
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,402 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 911 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 491 sq. ft.
- Screened Porch: 274 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 156 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 901 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2 or 3
- Full bathrooms: 2 or 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement, Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4 or 2x6
- Width: 46' 8"
- Depth: 42' 0"
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- 1st Floor Master Suite
- CAD Available
- Media-Game-Home Theater
- Wrap Around Porch
- Photo Gallery
- Sloping Lot