Walkout Ranch Home Plan with 4-Car Garage
About This Plan
- Stone accents add texture to the front elevation of this walk-out, ranch home plan, complete with a front porch to welcome guests.
- Intricate ceilings help define the rooms in the open floor plan, which combines the great room, dining area, and kitchen.
- A sun room sits adjacent the dining area, and extends outdoors onto a screened porch with a fireplace. A den near the foyer lends a quiet space to withdraw from the hubbub of daily life.
- The master bedroom overlooks the backyard, and boasts a spacious, 5-fixture en suite with a pass-through closet that connects to the laundry room. A second bedroom on this level includes a walk-in closet.
- A large family room on the lower level can be enjoyed by all, and includes a wet bar. Also downstairs, discover bedrooms 3 and 4, which share a compartmentalized, Jack-and-Jill bath.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 4,406 sq. ft.
- Lower Level: 1,712 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,694 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 289 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 92' 0"
- Depth: 69' 8"
- Max ridge height: 24' 4"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 1422 sq. ft.
- Count: 4 Cars
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 10' 0" First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 7 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss