Walkout Ranch With Hip Roofline
About This Plan
- VIDEO: See this home plan from all angles in our YouTube video.
- A hip roofline defines that tone of this spacious walkout ranch. As you enter you'll be enthralled with the circular staircase with a 2-story ceiling that leads to the lower level along with the multiple step ceilings found throughout the home.
- The main living area is found at the back of the home where a spacious kitchen with island bar overlooks the great room and nook to create an open plan where you can spread out and stay within site.
- A formal dining room is located to your left as you enter the home with a den opposite to your right where French doors add charm to the space.
- The master suite is found to the right of the design and pampers with a large walk-in closet, step ceiling and dual sinks. Three additional bedrooms, a game room, family room and wet bar are located in the lower level.
- A 3-stall, side-load garage completes the home.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,858 sq. ft.
- Lower Level: 1,610 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,248 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 250 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 71' 4"
- Depth: 57' 4"
- Max ridge height: 24' 1"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 912 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0" First Floor / 10' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss