Warm And Cozy Weekender
1 - 3
About This Plan
- This is a warm and cozy weekender house plan, equally suited for a mountain location or a vacation home. It comes complete with a loft and detached, 2-car garage.
- The front elevation has a rocking chair porch to enjoy the great outdoors. On the interior main level, you will find a comfortable great room that is open to the kitchen.
- The master bedroom is on the opposite side of the house and has a bump out which you can nest a king size bed.
- The stackable washer and dryer are located in the pantry closet adjoining the kitchen.
- Upstairs, you will find a loft with optional built-ins.
- The daylight basement can optionally be finished. When done, it gives you 2 additional bedrooms, a full bath and rec room. Additionally, there is an optional storm shelter or panic room.
- NOTE: The garage comes with your house plan purchase. It is also sold separately as plan 29869RL.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,004 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 811 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 193 sq. ft.
- Deck: 140 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 156 sq. ft.
- Optional Lower Level: 673 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 1, 2, & 3
- Full bathrooms: 1 or 2
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 39' 10"
- Depth: 34' 6"
- Max ridge height: 22' 0"
- Type: Detached
- Area: 525 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0" First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 9 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 5 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick