Welcoming 3-Bed Cottage House Plan
About This Plan
- This welcoming 3-bed cottage house plan is a great fit for a narrow urban lot or open rural property.
- Walking in the front door the foyer opens up with 10' ceilings. To the left is an opening that leads to a guest bathroom and two bedrooms.
- At the end of the foyer hall a cased opening transitions into the dining room and great room.
- The open c-shaped kitchens allows whoever is working to not feel cut off from the activities in the heart of the living area.
- A sliding glass door at the back of the dining rooms opens to a covered patio which could be screened in if needed.
- Off the great room is a mud hall with built in drop zone and additional storage. One door off the mud hall leads to the garage or while the other leads to the utility room.
- The owners' suite fills the right side of the house and features a roomy walk-in closet, dual vanity and flush curb shower.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,765 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,765 sq. ft.
- Covered Patio: 110 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 48' 0"
- Depth: 62' 0"
- Max ridge height: 18' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 552 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Primary Pitch: 4 on 12