Welcoming Acadian House Plan with Bonus Over Garage
4 - 5
About this Plan
See What's Included in this Plan...
- A covered porch with four wooden supports and a dormer centered above greet you to this expandable Acadian-style house plan with a brick exterior. Three pairs of French doors open from the porch and take you inside.
- The foyer and dining room have 11' ceilings and the living room ahead has 14' ceilings (while the rest of the home has 10' ceilings). The living room has a fireplace and access to both the keeping room and the rear porch.
- The kitchen serves the breakfast and area and formal dining with equal ease partly due to the circular flow of the home.
- The master bedroom is tucked away in back and has access to the porch and a large walk-in closet. Two more bedrooms share a Jack-and-Jill bath in front and the fourth bedroom occupies the other front corner of the home.
- You can expand upstairs over the garage where the bonus room and full bath are located giving you the potential to add 409 square feet of heated living to the home if you do.