Welcoming Ground Level Porch
About this Plan
See What's Included in this Plan...
- This home plan's ground-level porch and array of multipaned windows give the home a decidedly welcoming look. The grid design fronting the three-car garage provides a unifying effect, echoing the window grids.
- The two-story foyer is exceptionally bright, with light washing in through sidelights and three upper level windows. A railed stairway wraps up the right side.
- A wide bay window expands the living room, and a gas fireplace serves as an alternative focal point here. The dining room, at the rear, is almost entirely open to the living room, and linked to the kitchen by a pocket door.
- On the other side of the kitchen, the space is completely open to a large family room. Windows fill much of the rear wall, including one set of wide sliders that provide patio access. The den is totally enclosed. It could be outfitted as a home office, or whatever suits.
- Upstairs, both of the front bedrooms have vaulted ceilings and a high gable end window that crowns a wide bank of lower windows. Master suite luxuries include: dual vanity, huge walk-in closet, private toilet, oversize shower, and a deep soaking tub. Three more bedrooms share a two-section bathroom, while a large utility room is mere steps away.