Well-Designed Ranch House Plan
About This Plan
- This well-designed Ranch house plan offers good looks and a split bedroom layout.
- Combining the kitchen, dining room and family room gives you one huge great room with terrific sight lines.
- The corner fireplace can be seen from all three rooms.
- The rear covered deck is vaulted and lets you relax or grill in the shade.
- Coming in from the garage, you have lots of space and storage with built-in lockers and a seat for taking off shoes or boots.
- A tray ceiling tops the large master suite where you also have a giant walk-in closet with built-in ironing board.
- The three car garage has storage space at the back - perfect for a workshop area.
Optional Master Bath
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,826 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,826 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 138 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 170 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 61' 0"
- Depth: 62' 0"
- Max ridge height: 23' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 910 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- 1st Floor Master Suite
- Butler Walk-in Pantry
- CAD Available
- Split Bedrooms