Windows On The World
About this Plan
See What's Included in this Plan...
- A many-windowed solarium brings the winter sun into this handsome two-story home plan. With its daylight basement and side-loading garage, the design works well on a lot that is either wide or on a corner.
- More windows enhance the dining and family rooms, which can be viewed from the open stairway. Double doors open from the sheltered entry porch to the dining area, beyond which lies the kitchen with its angled eating island. To one side is the fireplaced family room, while the formal living room is set in the corner.
- In the first-floor master suite are a walk-in closet and a private bath with twin sinks and a separate tub and shower. A powder room and laundry room-mudroom complete the first floor.
- The second floor includes bonus space over the garage, a hall bathroom and two more bedrooms, one of which could be used as a study.
- Foundation: half basement, half crawl space.
- Related Plan: For a larger version with an alternate layout, see house plan 2154DR.