Winsome 3-Bed Ranch House Plan with Open-Concept Floor Plan
About This Plan
- The formal entry leads into the open, shared living space consisting of the great room, kitchen, and dining room. A vaulted ceiling provides a feeling of spaciousness, and the back door leads to a patio for grilling or just taking in the fresh air.
- The kitchen island serves as a natural gathering space when entertaining friends or family, and the L-shaped counters offer ample workspace.
- To the left of the home, your private master bedroom awaits, and features a tray ceiling, two closets, and a 5-fixture master bathroom.
- Two additional bedrooms are located on the other side of the home with a full bathroom in between.
- The garage entry leads into the laundry room.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,734 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,734 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 143 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Monolithic Slab
- Standard Type(s): Block
- Width: 54' 0"
- Depth: 55' 0"
- Max ridge height: 16' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 435 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 5 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss