Wonderful 3-Bed Home Plan for Sloped Lot
About This Plan
- Shake siding meets horizontal siding on this 3-bedroom home plan, complete with front and back porches spanning the width of the home.
- Inside, the open floor plan brings family and friends together. A fireplace lends a sense of warmth and comfort, while a kitchen island anchors the living space and provides seating for five.
- Enjoy the convenience of a main-floor, master suite, which includes an attached bath with 4 fixtures and a walk-in closet.
- Upstairs, a loft overlooks the family room below, while providing a communal space for the second level. Bedrooms 2 and 3 are generous in size and share the hall bath.
- The unfinished basement provides ample storage space, along with an area that could be finished in the future, with a sliding door that leads to a lower patio.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,964 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,147 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 817 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 1,147 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 41' 0"
- Depth: 47' 0"
- Max ridge height: 36' 2"
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0" First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12