Wraparound Porch with Alternate Versions
About This Plan
- A gorgeous, covered front porch wraps around to the side of this three bedroom, elegantly crafted, traditional home.
- Well-chosen cedar siding, fantastic millwork and flower boxes (below a trio of first floor windows and the second-story master bedroom window) continue to inspire charm.
- In addition, a back porch, a large mudroom (with a built-in bench and adjacent half-bath) and spacious bedrooms (all upstairs) add roominess to the square footage.
- From the updated island kitchen to an alcove in the eating nook (with a built-in desk), well-chosen details add nuance to this delightful, contemporary home.
- Related Plans: Get an alternate porch layout with house plan 69417AM and build in reverse with 69418AM.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,689 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 932 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 757 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 22' 0"
- Depth: 48' 0"
- Max ridge height: 28' 10"
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Framing Type: Truss