Your Own Home Gym
About This Plan
- Stunning views of the vaulted great room can be seen as soon as you step into the foyer of this Mountain home plan.
- Beamed ceilings can be found in the kitchen and ' suite, adding a rustic touch.
- The rear covered deck is easy to get to through sliding glass doors in the great room.
- A wonderfully large mud room and huge walk-in pantry are extra pluses.
- Take the stairs in the mud room down to a separate section of the lower level where you have a dog room and shop area.
- The main part of the lower level has a huge home gym complete with a nearby bathroom.
- Two extra bedrooms share a jack and jill bathroom and the enormous rec room is ready for a grand party.
- Take advantage of the second floor bonus room which can be finished off to suit your needs.
- This plan comes with ICF exterior walls.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 5,316 sq. ft.
- Lower Level: 2,181 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 3,135 sq. ft.
- Workshop: 1,296 sq. ft.
- Attic: 240 sq. ft.
- Screened Porch: 1,212 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 884 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 2,007 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Standard Type(s): ICF
- Width: 99' 0"
- Depth: 87' 6"
- Max ridge height: 25' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 1342 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0" First Floor / 10' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: N on N