1-Bed Rustic Mountain Cabin Retreat
About This Plan
- Boasting a covered front porch, wooden and stone exterior, and a beautiful metal roof, this 1 bed cabin retreat home exudes curb appeal while staying true to it's rustic mountain ascetic.
- Step in off the front porch through the double door entry and find yourself in the great room with soaring ceilings. Natural lighting from the exterior windows light up the open concept space with a tall stone fireplace.
- The kitchen has a large wrap around eat-at bar top. Open to the great room, this space is perfect for enjoying while taking in the mountain views.
- The main floor master bedroom offers multiple vantage points to see your property. A private bathroom and it's own closet storage completes the suite.
- Stairs take you to the attic upstairs. With a full bath at the top of the stairs, you can use this as a place to put up friends for a few nights.
- Back on the main floor, enjoy the views on your rear grilling porch, accessible from the kitchen as well as the bedroom.
- Related Plans: Get one bedroom upstairs with house plan 59156ND. And get two upstairs bedrooms with house plan 70594MK.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,425 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 909 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 516 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 375 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 1
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Daylight, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 30' 4"
- Depth: 42' 4"
- Max ridge height: 23' 6"
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 9 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 4 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick