1-Story Barndominium Style House Plan with Massive Wrap Around Porch
1 - 3
About This Plan
- The exterior of this one-story Barndominium-style house plan has a simple shape making the plan very efficient to build. A 9'-deep wrap-around porch creates a ton of outside space to enjoy.
- Just inside the home, you'll notice a wide-open floor plan with a soaring cathedral ceiling and 14' high walls. The great room is warmed by a beautiful corner fireplace. The kitchen includes a large walk-in pantry and an island with a snack bar. An office can be found right off the main living space.
- The master bedroom is found on the right side of the home. The master bathroom includes his/her vanities, a linen closet, and an enclosed toilet area. Bedrooms 2 and 3 share a conveniently located hall bathroom with the main living space.
- The massive garage includes 3 doors and plenty of room for any hobby or car collection.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,113 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,113 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 1,667 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Crawl, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 60' 0"
- Depth: 100' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 1453 sq. ft.
- Count: 1, 2, or 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side, Rear
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 14' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 3 on 12