1-Story House Plan with an Open Floor Plan
About This Plan
- Perfect for a large and open lot, this 1-story house plan is a sprawling 2,880 square feet of heated living space. An open floor plan with plenty of natural light decorates this 3-bedroom, 3-bathroom floor plan.
- The kitchen island has a flush eating bar with a built-in wine refrigerator. There's a beverage bar as well located by the dining area. A large walk-in pantry with built-in shelving and counterspace gives you great storage.
- A studio with built-in shelves can be used as a home office or as a place to pursue your hobbies.
- The home's two bedrooms are separated from the master suite with the extra large great room and kitchen separating them. The large master walk-in closet gives you great storage.
- An outdoor kitchen to the rear is a hallmark for entertaining, and with the covered patio is functional year round.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,880 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,880 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 92' 0"
- Depth: 64' 0"
- Max ridge height: 25' 2"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 833 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick And Truss