1000 Square Foot Contemporary Lake House Plan with Lower Level Workshop
About This Plan
- This contemporary 1-bed house plan gives you 1,000 square feet of heated living space set above a 2-car garage with workshop and a full bath.
- On the main living level, the ceilings slop down from 13'6" in front to 7' in back.
- Two 9' by 8' garage doors give your vehicles access on the lower level.
- Oversized windows surround the main floor, providing a light and airy vaulted interior. The kitchen and living room are open to one another, and extend outdoors onto a spacious balcony.
- Related Plans: Get alternate versions with house plans 680061VR, 68854VR, 68855VR, 68989VR and 680007VR.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,000 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,000 sq. ft.
- Balcony / Veranda: 332 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 39 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 1
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Optional Foundations: Slab, Crawl, Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 33' 9"
- Depth: 49' 4"
- Max ridge height: 15' 8"
- Type: Drive Under, Attached
- Area: 1000 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Rear
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 2.5 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick