1032 Square Foot Urban Bungalow with 2 Bedrooms
About This Plan
- With a sunken entrance and a side door, this contemporary bungalow house plan displays an attractive urban architecture. The house plan is 30 feet 10 inches wide by 36 feet deep and provides 1,032 square feet of heated living space.
- With 9-foot high ceilings, the home features an open living and dining area, a kitchen with a lunch counter and a large pantry, a closet for the washer and dryer, and two bedrooms, including a master bedroom with a walk-in closet and a direct access to the family bathroom.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,032 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,032 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2
- Full bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 30' 10"
- Depth: 36' 0"
- Max ridge height: 22' 6"
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 6 on 12