1048 Square Foot Modern Cabin with 2 Bedrooms Each with Outdoor Access
About This Plan
- Enjoy a simple lifestyle in this compact contemporary cabin that features an elongated 3'-deep front porch to welcome family and friends.
- The clapboard exterior is accentuated by stone accents and topped by a ribbed metal roof; a perfect blend of old-world charm with modern updates.
- The kitchen flows into the vaulted living room to provide an easy place to gather. The pantry is steps away and has pocket doors on the mud room and kitchen-facing sides. An eating bar with sink offers a place for casual meals.
- The bedrooms - each with outdoor access through sliding doors - line the rear and are separated by two full bathrooms and the laundry room is tucked away in the back-right corner of the home.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,048 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,048 sq. ft.
- Covered Patio: 352 sq. ft.
- Deck & Porch: 1,184 sq. ft.
- Deck: 832 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 352 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Slab, Monolithic Slab
- Optional Foundations: Daylight, Walkout, Basement, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 51' 0"
- Depth: 44' 2"
- Max ridge height: 21' 2"
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 7 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick And Truss