1105 Square Foot Coastal Contemporary House Plan On A Pier Foundation
About This Plan
- This coastal contemporary house plan gives you 1,105 square feet of heated living set on piers with two bedrooms and a loft inside. The piers make it possible to park cars beneath the home and help prevent the home from flooding.
- Peninsula seating at the U-shaped kitchen counters allows guests to keep the host company.
- Two bedrooms on the main floor share a bath. A side-by-side washer and dryer are a nice touch.
- A ladder in the family room takes you to a flexible 178 square foot loft above Bed 1.
- Related Plans: Get an alternate version with house plan 680097VR (1,127 sq. ft.) and a drive-under garage with house plan 68859VR.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,105 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 927 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 178 sq. ft.
- Deck: 320 sq. ft.
- Stairwell: 65 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2
- Full bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Pier
- Optional Foundations: Slab, Daylight, Crawl, Basement, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 32' 0"
- Depth: 41' 0"
- Max ridge height: 19' 6"
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 3.5 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick