1231 Square Foot Urban-Style House Plan with Split Level Entry
About This Plan
- This warm, urban style home plan gives you 1,231 square feet of heated living with 3 beds and 1 bathroom. The home is designed with a 34'10" wide and 46' deep footprint making it ideal for smaller lots.
- The house includes a lowered entry, a bathroom with shower and bathtub, three bedrooms, and an open area that is shared by the living room, the kitchen with a large island, and the dining room.
- A one-car garage (282 square feet) has direct access to the landing between the stairs down to the basement and the ones up to the main living area.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,231 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,231 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 34' 10"
- Depth: 46' 0"
- Max ridge height: 24' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 282 sq. ft.
- Count: 1 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 6 on 12