1248 Square Foot Contemporary Lake House Plan with Walkout Lower Level
About This Plan
- The sloping roof and oversized windows on this contemporary lake (or mountain) house plan allow you to take advantage of downslope views, while the attached balcony invites you to take in the fresh air.
- On the main level, discover an open floor plan, combining the living room and eat-in kitchen. A collapsible wall of windows opens to the balcony for outdoor living. The ceiling goes from 7' in the bedroom to 12'2" in the open living area.
- The bedroom is separated from the bath by a pocket door. There's laundry, a shower and a walk-in closet.
- Spiral stairs take you to the walkout lower level with a full bath.
- Related Plan: Replace the lower level with parking with house plan 68939VR.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,248 sq. ft.
- Lower Level: 624 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 624 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 220 sq. ft.
- Balcony/Deck: 374 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 1
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Optional Foundations: Slab, Crawl, Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 28' 0"
- Depth: 36' 0"
- Max ridge height: 14' 0"
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 10' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 2.5 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick