1417 Square Foot Contemporary House Plan with Home Office
About This Plan
- This Contemporary house plan presents an interior filled with natural light with an open, one-level floor plan for easy living.
- A gas fireplace anchors the front wall of the living room and can be enjoyed throughout the dining room and kitchen.
- The chef-inspired kitchen hosts an island, double ovens, and open pantry for easy access. Stacking glass doors along the left retract to encourage grilling and outdoor dining.
- The primary bedroom is tucked towards the rear and includes a 5-fixture bathroom with a freestanding tub and walk-in closet.
- A stackable washer / dryer unit can be found at the end of the hall, and a second bedroom can double as a home office.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,417 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,417 sq. ft.
- Entry: 45 sq. ft.
- Deck & Porch: 364 sq. ft.
- Deck: 230 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 134 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 134 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 1 or 2
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Slab, Monolithic Slab
- Optional Foundations: Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 45' 0"
- Depth: 63' 2"
- Max ridge height: 18' 10"
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: .25 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick And Truss