15-Foot Wide 3-Bed House Plan Under 1200 Square Feet
About This Plan
- The main floor of this skinny house plan (just 15'-wide) is an open concept with a large modern kitchen opening to the dining and living room areas.
- At the rear of the home plan, a 1-car garage is suitable for most any car, with room left over for storage, as well as the mechanical space.
- Upstairs you'll find three generous bedrooms, including the front-facing primary bedroom suite complete with a large walk-in closet with room for all your clothes, shoes and accessories. Two other bedrooms share a bath and laundry is conveniently located upstairs as well.
- The architecture here is decidedly a modern shed roof affair that is simple and affordable to build and maintain.
- Related Plans: Get an alternate skinny house plan with 85379MS and a four-plex with house plan 85380MS.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,163 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 445 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 718 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Optional Foundations: Walkout, Slab, Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 15' 0"
- Depth: 57' 4"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 266 sq. ft.
- Count: 1 Cars
- Entry Location: Rear