1500 Sq Ft Barndominium-Style House Plan with 2-Beds and an Oversized Garage
About This Plan
- This barndo-style house plan gives you 1,587 heated square feet, making it the perfect size for a small family, couple, or even one who wants the additional space without there being too much to deal with.
- As soon as you walk up to the front of the home, you are greeted with a covered patio and cathedral ceilings.
- Step inside to see a large space for the kitchen, great room, and dining room, an open floor plan that allows the space to feel much bigger than it is.
- As you continue throughout the plan, you can find a mud room, as well as two bedrooms, the master including a walk-in closet with access to the laundry room. Both bathrooms also have double vanities, which makes this space great for having guests over and remaining close without becoming claustrophobic.
- The backyard also includes a covered porch for enjoying the views and relaxing after a long day.
- This plan is perfect for those who want the barndominium style while staying on budget.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,587 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,587 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 589 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Optional Foundations: Walkout, Crawl, Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 85' 0"
- Depth: 48' 0"
- Max ridge height: 24' 7"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 1213 sq. ft.
- Count: 4 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 14' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss