1541 Square Foot 3-Bed Southern Cottage with L-Shaped Front Porch
About This Plan
- The brick-clad base and front porch add to the immense curb appeal offered by this 3-bedroom Southern Cottage home plan.
- The wraparound porch invites you inside where an open living area connects with the dining space and kitchen.
- French doors on the back of the dining room take you to a 13'4" by 9'4" covered back porch, a great place to eat al fresco or to catch some fresh air.
- Three bedrooms line the left side of the plan, including the master bedroom that features a 4-fixture bathroom, a walk-in closet and direct access to the laundry room.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,541 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,541 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 345 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Stem Wall
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 30' 6"
- Depth: 62' 4"
- Max ridge height: 21' 10"
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick And Truss