1600 Square Foot Country Home Plan with Two Flex Rooms
About This Plan
- This attractive country house plan gives you 1,690 square feet of heated living with an 8'-deep front porch spanning the entire front giving you a great fresh air space to enjoy. A broad gable centered over the porch has a window letting light into the loft above.
- The right side of the home is open front to back and gives you a combined kitchen, living, and dining area. A door on the back wall takes you to the 10'-deep back porch.
- U-shaped cabinetry forms the kitchen and includes four seats at the attached eating bar.
- The primary bedroom is located on the main level with a 4-fixture bathroom and walk-in closet. Laundry is conveniently located steps away.
- Upstairs, in addition to the loft, you'll find a den and loft/office flex space that can be closed off for privacy and a full bathroom.
- Related Plan: Get an alternate master bath layout and an extra bedroom upstairs with house plan 810015RBT (1,800 sq. ft.). Get an alternate second level with house plan 810016RBT (1,675 sq. ft.)
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,690 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,220 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 470 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 340 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 272 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Optional Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 34' 0"
- Depth: 54' 0"
- Max ridge height: 23' 0"
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 4 on 12