1604 Square Feet Farmhouse Ranch Plan with Split-bed Layout
About This Plan
- The distinguished exterior of this Farmhouse Ranch presents a mix of horizontal and vertical siding, with metal roof accents and a charming front porch.
- Windows line the rear elevation for a light and airy living space that blends the living, kitchen, and dining areas. A back porch completes the package.
- Four seats at the kitchen island are ideal for quick meals and a barn door nearby reveals a walk-in pantry.
- The master bedroom is privately situated apart from the secondary bedrooms and includes a private bathroom. A laundry corner and two other bedrooms round out the design.
- The garage entrance is on the side of the house and leads into the formal foyer with a coat closet.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,604 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,604 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 44' 0"
- Depth: 56' 0"
- Max ridge height: 26' 4"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 476 sq. ft.
- Count: 1 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 12 on 12