1650 Square Foot Modern 3-Bed House Plan with Upstairs Laundry
About This Plan
- A blend of vertical and horizontal siding pairs with oversized panels to bring a Contemporary appeal to this 1,650 square foot modern house plan.
- A powder room is located off the foyer and a closet under the stairs gives you space to hang coats and put shoes. The primary living spaces can be found along the rear elevation. Sliding doors in the breakfast nook take you to a patio and the back yard.
- Cabinets line two walls of the kitchen and an island has twin sinks, a dishwasher and casual seating. A nearby closet pantry boosts storage space.
- A vaulted master suite consumes a large portion of the second-level real estate with two large windows inviting natural light to fill the space.
- Two secondary bedrooms share a full bath, and the laundry room is tucked away in the front-right corner.
- Related Plans: Get alternate versions with house plans 28040J (1,868 sq. ft.) and 28046J (1,650 sq. ft.).
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,650 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,650 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 30' 0"
- Depth: 36' 0"
- Max ridge height: 25' 1"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 380 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Framing Type: Truss