1675 Square Foot Stucco-and-Stone House Plan with Split Bed Layout
About This Plan
- A stucco and stone exterior give this 1,675 square foot 3 bed, 2 bath house plan great curb appeal.
- Inside, a split bedroom layout gives you the master suite on the left - with laundry located close by - and Beds 2 and 3 on the right.
- The living room flows seamlessly to the kitchen and dining area which has sliding door access to the back lanai.
- Related Plan: Get an alternate exterior with plan 82308KA.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,675 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,675 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 180 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 51 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Monolithic Slab
- Standard Type(s): Block / CMU (main floor)
- Width: 40' 0"
- Depth: 59' 8"
- Max ridge height: 17' 1"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 440 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 5 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss