1770 Square Foot Lake House Plan with Large Vaulted Covered Side Porch and Lower Level Expansion
2.5 - 3.5
About This Plan
- A timber-frame truss lends character to the front porch of this two-story, mountain house plan designed to take advantage of your side-sloping lot.
- The interior features a two-story great room with a vaulted ceiling and floor to ceiling windows. The adjoining eat-in kitchen includes a multi-purpose island and easy access to the deck for grilling. Two separate doors take you to the 10'-deep vaulted porch.
- The master bedroom is located on the main floor and has a 5-fixture bath and a walk-in closet. A loft at the top of the stairs overlooks the great room below and two bedrooms share a bath.
- Expansion opportunities in the lower level include a fourth bedroom and an open family room plus storage and wine cellar.
- Related Plans: Get alternate versions with house plans 68856VR, 68747VR and 680156VR.
Optionally Finished Lower Level
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,770 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,280 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 490 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 592 sq. ft.
- Optional Lower Level: 1,017 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 263 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3 or 4
- Full bathrooms: 2 or 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Optional Foundations: Slab, Crawl, Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 50' 0"
- Depth: 38' 0"
- Max ridge height: 27' 2"
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 8' 0" First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 10' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 5 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick