1923 Square Foot Contemporary Southern House Plan with Flex Room
About This Plan
- This 4-bed house plan gives you 1,923 square feet of heated living space and has a stucco and stone exterior and a hip roof.
- An open concept layout gives you a living room that flows into the dining room and kitchen with island. Sliding doors in the dining room take you to a covered lanai.
- The master suite with 4-fixture bath is in back and has a walk-in closet. Beds 2 and 3 share a bath and have convenient access to the laundry with garage access,
- Bed 4 is located in front and can be used as a home office if needed.
- Related Plan: Get an alternate version with house plan 82312KA.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,923 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,923 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 147 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 47 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Monolithic Slab
- Standard Type(s): Block / CMU (main floor)
- Width: 40' 0"
- Depth: 66' 4"
- Max ridge height: 17' 1"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 401 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 5 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss