2-Bed Bungalow Plan with Optional Sunroom
About This Plan
- This 2-bedroom, bungalow plan offers tremendous curb appeal with a blanket of shakes beneath the gabled front porch, and a shed dormer atop the 2-car garage.
- Once inside, a hallway leads to a forward-facing bedroom, which neighbors a full bath and laundry room.
- The center of everyday living resides towards the back, and features an open floor plan with a cathedral ceiling and fireplace. L-shaped counters hug a centered island for additional prep space.
- The owner's suite is located behind the double garage, separated from the second bedroom for added privacy. A pocket door reveals the 4-fixture master bath with a roomy walk-in closet.
- The design provides an optional sunroom, which increases living space by 180 sq. ft.
- Related Plans: Get a 3-bed version with house plan 42606DB and 42636DB.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,584 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,584 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 249 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 40' 0"
- Depth: 64' 0"
- Max ridge height: 24' 1"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 458 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 8 on 12