Quaint 3-Bed Home Plan with Cathedral Ceiling
About This Plan
- Quaint and cozy define this 3-bedroom home plan, complete with loads of exterior character and curb appeal.
- Inside, the heart of the home is located behind the 2-car garage, and features a cathedral ceiling above the family room, with a fireplace anchoring the rear wall.
- The open eat-in kitchen includes a central island, and sliding doors in the adjoining dining area lead to a back patio. Wide transom windows above the cabinets bring in natural light when coming in from the garage.
- Retreat to the owner's suite, which provides a 4-fixture bath and a walk-in closet. Bedrooms 2 and 3 are just off the entryway, and share a full bath.
- The optional sunroom adds 180 sq ft of living space to the rear of the home.
- Related Plans: Get alternate versions with house plans 42605DB and 42606DB.
Optional Sunroom (Adds 180 sq. Ft.)
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,511 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,511 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 249 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 40' 0"
- Depth: 62' 0"
- Max ridge height: 23' 7"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 451 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 8' 0" First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 12 on 12