3-Bed Bungalow Plan with Optional Sunroom
About This Plan
- This 3-bedroom, bungalow plan offers tremendous curb appeal with a blanket of shake siding beneath the gabled front porch, and a shed dormer atop the 2-car garage.
- Once inside, a hallway to the right reveals two bedrooms, which share a full bath.
- The center of everyday living resides towards the back, and features an open floor plan with a cathedral ceiling and fireplace. A kitchen island anchors the living space while increasing workspace.
- The rear-facing, owner's suite features a pocket door to the 4-fixture master bath, which includes a roomy walk-in closet.
- The design provides an optional sunroom, which increases living space by 180 sq. ft.
- Related Plans: Get an alternate 3-bed version with house plan 42636DB. and get a 2-bed version with house plan 42605DB.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,511 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,511 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 249 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 40' 0"
- Depth: 62' 0"
- Max ridge height: 23' 7"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 451 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 12 on 12