2 Bed Bungalow with Exterior Options
About This Plan
- Sturdy columns with stone bases support the covered entry on this 2 bed bungalow house plan. A combination of clapboard and board and batten siding add up to a dynamic exterior.
- Inside, a private study is off the foyer and the great room straight ahead. The great room has a fireplace in the corner and is open to the kitchen and nook.
- There is casual seating for three at the kitchen island and room for a table in the nook. Sliding doors access the rear covered patio.
- The master bedroom is in the back corner and has views to the back. There is a large walk-in closet for her, and a smaller one for him.
- The plans come with a 2-car garage with an option for a third that, when built, extends the width to 55'-wide.
- The roof is a truss design with a 5:12 pitch.
- Related Plans: Get alternate exteriors with house plans 64410SC, 64439SC, 64440SC and 64441SC.
- NOTE: Plans cannot be built within a 50 mile radius of Fort Collins, CO.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,760 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,760 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 1,650 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 196 sq. ft.
- Covered Patio: 119 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Slab, Crawl, Daylight, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 44' 0"
- Depth: 62' 0"
- Max ridge height: 21' 4"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 528 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 5 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss