Cozy Bungalow House Plan
About this Plan
See What's Included in this Plan...
- Sturdy columns with stone bases support the covered entry on this 2 bedroom bungalow house plan. A combination of clapboard, board and battan and shakes add up to a dynamic exterior.
- Inside, a private study is off the foyer and the great room straight ahead. The great room has a fireplace in the corner and is open to the kitchen and nook.
- There is casual seating for three at the kitchen island and room for a table in the nook. Sliding doors access the rear covered patio.
- The master bedroom is in the back corner and has views to the back. There is a large walk-in closet for her, and a smaller one for him.
- The plans come with a 2-car garage with an option for a third that, when built, extends the width to 55'-wide.
- The roof is a truss design with a 5:12 pitch.
- Related Plans: Get alternate exterior with house plans 64410SC, 64412SC, 64439SC and 64441SC.
- NOTE: Plans cannot be built within a 50 mile radius of Fort Collins, CO.